MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Who Loves A Parade??

Hey Scrappy Friends,

I was part of my high school and college drill teams.  My husband played the trombone for his neighboring high school.  While we didn't meet until I was 19, my family has video of a halftime performance when his high school and my high school played each other in football.  When his band left the field and ours took our places, my future-husband and I passed each other on the football field - and didn't even know it! ♥  Our schools also marched in the same local parades - how many times would we have been THISCLOSE without even realizing it? :)

Parades and drill team are wonderful memories for me.  This month at Gingerscraps, I have used the July Buffet colors to make a bright and fun parade-themed collection for you.  I LOVE A PARADE is perfect for all of the parades you might attend - from Memorial Day to Thanksgiving Day, this collection is packed with fun elements and papers:



You'll find this collection 50% OFF exclusively at Gingerscraps.
But HURRY! The sale prices ends on July 5th!

My Creative Team and the GS Creative Team worked with this collection; here is what they came up with:






Want a matching FREEBIE?  Come snag this 8" FRAME CLUSTER in my Gallery Showcase Group OR make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter because it will be shared there as well!


I can't wait to see what you make with this - I hope you'll stop by Gingerscraps, and snag it up!
:) Mags

PS...BONUS photo from my high school drill team years, 1989...😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags