MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, July 23, 2018

$2 Tuesday - WINE COUNTRY and HOME & HEART





Look at these bold colors!  These palettes are two of my favorites, and they made for gorgeous collections.  This week, the WINE COUNTRY Kit and the HOME & HEART Kit are each $2 at all of my stores.  I bet you have some photos that would match these kits!


MY MEMORIES
WINE COUNTRY| HOME & HEART

GINGERSCRAPS
WINE COUNTRY| HOME & HEART

MAGSGRAPHICS


Take a look at LAYOUTS that use these great kits!







What can YOU make?
Come show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags