MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Throwback Thursday - BASEBALL DREAMS




It's time to travel to the back of the MyMemories store where long-forgotten goodies await you!  You'll find these #TBT Deals at 60% off for the next 2 days:

at MY MEMORIES

Plus there are matching ALBUM TEMPLATES* for this kit!

*Album Templates require MyMemories Suite Software.
Save $10 off your purchase of MMS with this code:  STMMMS90118
 

LAYOUT INSPIRATION
I designed this collection for my son's visit to Cooperstown with this 12U baseball team and was able to use it again and again:




And here are some LAYOUTS from my Scrappy Friends:

I also have a FREEBIE for you in the MM Stores - so stop in and snag the matching CLUSTERS!

This is the LAST TIME you will see this collection - it will be retired this weekend so snag it while you can.  Be sure to show off any layouts you make in my Gallery Showcase Group!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags