MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, December 5, 2015

NEW "Mistletoe Memories" Collection!

Time to officially unveil my
MISTLETOE MEMORIES Collection!

This beautiful and elegant series features traditional colors, lots of greenery, flowers, and of course, mistletoe!  Use it for your Christmas morning, your fancy holiday dinner photos, or your general holiday memories.  You can buy each part separately, or save $$ with the Bundle.

Find It Here:


 

 


Here are some LAYOUTS to inspire you...

by Karen

by Kristine

by Kathy B.

by Lisa

My scrappy friend, Cori, has some beautiful CLUSTERS for you!

DOWNLOAD THIS WAY!

I can't wait to see what you make!
Come join my Gallery Showcase Group and show me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags