MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Don't Shoot Your Eye Out... It's $2 Tuesday!

The next $2 Tuesday Deal is here...  DON'T SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT ! 


My "Christmas Story" Kit is just $1.99 for the next 48 hours!  (Plus, the rest of the collection is ON SALE too.)


Are you celebrating your Christmas someplace WARM?
Then check out my SANDY CLAUS Series:



Snuggling with your PETS this Christmas?
Then you'll want SANTA PAWS and CLAWS!


That's just a sampling of what I've got at my stores!
Snag your favorites at

1 comment:

  1. The Shoot your eye out kit is a hoot. I saw that and immediately bought it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags