MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New Collections for December!

It's DECEMBER...!  Which is one of my very favorite months because I can unabashedly sing Christmas Songs every day.  Of course, I've been totally playing Christmas songs since October, but now I can do it without eye rolling from my kids. ;)

I've got lots of BIG things for you this month!  Perhaps some of my kits and collections will help you scrap your holiday memories, parties, get-togethers, or Christmas cards.

My SNP Exclusive for December is
This kit will help you scrap those New Year's Party Photos:


Each pack is just $1.00 from December 1st-7th.
So NOW is the best time to shop for it!

Here are some LAYOUTS to get you inspired.  I love that my CT were able to adapt this kit for more than just New Years!

by Kristine
 

by Karen

by Connie
 

by Kathy B.
 

 
Of course, since this is a Bits-N-Pieces Set, each designer at the SNP Store has created packs that coordinate.  Find them all HERE!


My GAME NIGHT Collection was exclusive to SNP last month; this month you can find it at both MagsGraphics and MyMemories:




Coming Up Next... my 1st Christmas-themed Collection for 2015 officially releases on Thursday... BUT you can snag it early at MagsGraphics.com...

Come share your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!



Here is the latest News from Scraps-N-Pieces... You won't want to miss any of the new collections there too!

Winter Solstice is the new designer collab kit this month. It is a beautiful kit perfect for those cold winter days. The collection is overflowing with 82 papers, 140 elements, 2 templates, alpha, and 19 quick pages.
SNP_WS_Collabpreview1  SNP_WS_Collabqps



The new Free with Purchase item is a very cute kit from Sunshine Inspired Designs. Spend $10 throughout the store during the first half of December and you'll receive the kit, I'm In Love, Free!
SNP_newsletterFWPadSID

The daily download is a bit different this month. We're doing a Christmas countdown so each day a different designer will be offering a freebie. Remember to stop by the blog every day to ensure you collect each piece.  You'll find a goodie from me on December 12th!

12311189_10153696695356745_4200440075382838100_n


You'll also want to set aside some time and join us for a great time at our speed scraps this month. You'll receive instructions throughout the hour to make a fun layout and get to chit chat with some pretty awesome people. Submit your page by the deadline and receive a gift from the designer hosting as well!  Make note of December 20th at 7pm CST... that's mine! :)

decss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags