MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My New Store: Scraps-N-Pieces!

I'm so excited to announce that I've joined the amazing Designers at 

Some of my favorite kits are already available there (with more added each week!), but I have a new EXCLUSIVE Kit called "Snowman Follies!"  You can snag the elements and papers separately for just $1/each THIS WEEK ONLY:

  

This kit is part of SNP's December Bits-N-Pieces Promotion!
You can mix and match everyone's parts into an unlimited amount of adorable layouts.


Help me celebrate my Grand Opening at SNP.  Purchase the Snowman Follies pieces, post a layout in the SNP Gallery, and I'll send you a GC to my store!
Layouts due at SNP by Dec. 12th to qualify.

Can't wait to see what you make!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags