MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, December 26, 2014

Last Chance for Christmas Sales!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I hope you had a marvelous Christmas and are looking forward to starting a wonderful New Year.  If you are anything like me, you've got lots of holiday photos to scrap and are looking forward to adding to your line of holiday scrap kits.  We are down to the last few days of my holiday sale.  Until Jan. 2nd, you can save 40% at ALL of my stores:


Plus, at MagsGraphics, you can save an additional 20% off with this code:  MAGS_BONUS20, AND you have a fantastic Free-With-Purchase option:



Here are my holiday kits!  I hope you find something that works for your Christmas photos!
(Images are linked to MagsGraphics.com.)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


This is also your last chance to snag this Christmas Ribbon Tree for FREE at MagsGraphics:

I can't wait to see your holiday layouts!  Please share them on my FB Page or in my Gallery Group!


Happy, Happy New Year!
:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mags, really love your christmas tree!! I want to thank you for all the beautiful freebies you have shared this year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags