MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Favorite Holiday Blog Train

Hey All!
Some Scrappy Friends and I got together to offer our "Favorite Holiday" Blog Train.  But, we all must be thinking the same thing because everyone made a Christmas-themed kit for you!  Since I'm the last stop on the train, I decided to make a set of Chrome Titles that could match any of the other sets:


Sorry - this freebie has expired.  But it is available in my stores.

Here is the list of other designers participating in this train:
Touched By A Butterfly: http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.com/

MagsGraphicshttp://magsgraphics.blogspot.com 
Sugarbutt Artistic Designshttp://sugarbuttartisticdesigns.blogspot.com 

This set of 12 Titles would also match any of my Christmas kits...
In fact, here are 12 Christmas kits that would work perfectly!
(Images are linked to MyMemories, but they are also available at MagsGraphics and WLS.)

    
    
    
    


Enjoy the Titles!  Remember I'd LOVE to see any of your layouts.  Email them to me, or post them in my Gallery Group on FB!
:) Mags

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the wonderful Christmas expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's fabulous .. thanks so much for sharing!! Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,
    Merci beaucoup for these beautiful words !!
    C from Paris ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this look & so many awesome titles! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these Chrome Words :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags