MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, December 31, 2012

DST Blog Train: Winter Wonder


This new year is off to a great start with TWO FREEBIES across TWO Blog Trains... This post introduces my new collection, WINTER WONDER - which matches the DST January Blog Train (and includes a freebie!).

-->The previous stop is JusMe Digital at: http://jusmedigital.com/jusmeblog/
-->The next stop is Angelclaud Art Room at:  http://angelclaudartroom.wordpress.com/
-->Find the full list here: http://www.digishoptalk.com/insider/dstblog-train-jan-2013/

The complete kit and the add-ons are ON SALE in my stores.  Take a look:


   

   


My FREEBIE for the Blog Train is a set of four 12" Borders:
 This train has expired, but you can find this collection at all of my stores!


I also have a COUPON for you-- good for 30% OFF one purchase at MagsGraphics.com:

You could use it on the Winter Wonders Collection for ExTrA Savings! :)

I appreciate your comments and feedback - Enjoy!
♥ Mags

14 comments:

  1. Thank you and Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the borders. Thank you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love where you went with this kit!! It is beautiful and unique!! Thanks so much and happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these borders! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your part in the blog train!
    catschwartz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you and have a great 2013!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These borders are great!!! Thank you for taking the time to create them for us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags