MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Blitz: Day 11

Just two more days in our CHRISTMAS BLITZ!  I hope you've been able to take advantage of the various sales, promotions, and freebies!



Today's BLITZ would not have been possible without the creativity of my scrappin' friend, Yobeth!  She posted a tutorial of these wonderful stacked-paper Christmas trees that I had to try out for myself.  This was my inspiration:

I loved how her trees turned out and just had to try some for myself.  
The result is today's BLITZ Freebie!
These fun trees match the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT COLLECTION - which is ON SALE, of course!

Sorry... this freebie has expired.

Here is the complete Christmas Spirit Collection available at my stores:







I hope you'll take advantage of the sales (and that bonus coupon posted yesterday!) and grab this kit at a great price!

Tomorrow is Day 12 of our "12 Days of Christmas Blitz!"
See you then!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags