MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CHRISTMAS BLITZ: Day 8 - A SPORTS BLITZ!

Today's BLITZ is all about S P O R T S ...!

It's funny that I am surrounded by sports-loving GUYS in my house.  I'm probably the LEAST sports-y person I know!  Yet, I often have to scrap baseball, or basketball, or football, or tennis, or some other athletic set of photos.  And the supply of sport-themed kits that I've designed is vast.  Take a look:

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

    

And for this BLITZ, 
45% OFF for 48 Hours at MagsGraphics.com!

If you've got a little athlete in your house, then this is the best time to snag up the Sports Kits you'll need!
See you tomorrow!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags