MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! Sales & Freebie! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Scrappers!
Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing day with your family and friends.

If calories (and overall health!) weren't a concern, I think I'd like to try this turkey idea...
... and maybe deep fry it for good measure?
*wink!*
Maybe next year...


Anyway, when you are stuffed with turkey and ready to scrap, you'll find the entire store at MagsGraphics.com on sale for 50% OFF...
Thursday AND Friday, Nov. 22-23!

From Christmas and Winter Kits to Sports Kits to School, you'll find a wide assortment of wonderful themes to fit all of your scrappin' needs!


Miss the sale on Thursday or Friday?
My kits will be 30% OFF the remainder of the weekend.

I have a Thanksgiving FREEBIE for you, too!  Cori from my CT, made some BEAUTIFUL Quick Pages for you based on her amazing layouts:


You can get them below:

Please leave some LOVE for Cori!  I know she appreciates it!  Happy Thanksgiving!
♥Mags


2 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags