MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, November 12, 2012

Celebrate FREEDOM

If I ruled the world, I would have Soldiers, Healers, and Teachers earn the highest salaries.  It seems like the most revered and celebrated people should be those who protect our freedoms, those who heal our illnesses, and those who teach the next generation!

This Veteran's day, I am very thankful to my grandfather, father-in-law, uncle, and many, many friends who have served our country through one of the armed forces of the United States.  If you have loved ones you wish to showcase through scrapbooking, I have reduced my FREEDOM Kit by 50% this week at all of my stores:




I also have the Album Templates reduced at MyMemories:


And at MagsGraphics, there is this set of Quick Pages:

I hope you have a moment or two to thank a veteran for their service!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags