MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, November 11, 2012

20% OFF "Gingerbread Christmas" Collections

I know it's early, but I'm ready for Christmas!  I'm not done shopping, but we've totally put up our Christmas tree (like last weekend, already!), and today my husband put the wreathes out on the front windows.  I've got Christmas music playing in my car thanks to Star 93.3 here in Cincinnati, and I've got some wonderful CHRISTMAS KITS up in my stores!

This week, the GINGERBREAD CHRISTMAS Collection is on sale for 20% OFF in all of my stores.  Take a look at this cute set!






You can save even more $$$ if you choose the BUNDLE PACK:

I hope you'll pick up some or all of the kits in this adorable collection!  SHARE YOUR LAYOUTS on the MagsGraphics Facebook Page this week, and I'll send you a coupon towards your next purchase at MagsGraphics.com!

Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags