MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, May 11, 2012

New Kits: Livin' For Lacrosse & Grandma's Love + Freebie

Two more kits have processed into my stores!  Lacrosse is really big in our area so I've created a wonderful kit with all of the digi-equipment you will need to chronicle your kids' big plays and big WINS!


 Not all of the items are shown - there are multiple helmets and crosses with different accent colors so you can coordinate with your team's colors!


For Mother's Day, this year I thought we'd give a shout-out to all of the GRANDMAS who add so much to our lives.  This is a revised and expanded kit originally released as a smaller kit in 2011 known as "Grandma's Quilt."  Now it is packed with more elements and papers and will allow you to make a truly special page honoring the Grandmas in your life.

These kits are available at all of my stores:


I also have some 10" Titles as a FREEBIE for you:

Wish you a very Happy Mother's Day - and hope you get to enjoy time with your loved ones!
:) Mags


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been looking for a lacrosse kit, so I am happy to find this. Just a suggestion, can you make this kit with colors more geared for girls lacrosse? I think it would be a big seller as I have't seen any other digital lacrosse kits at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna - I DO have a Girls' LAX kit, actually! http://www.magsgraphics.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=81&products_id=497&zenid=ipu1a3gsdvb9jdh9fvefc46fb4 Ask and you shall receive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Love the Grand word arts.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags