MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Kits! Girls' Lacrosse, Weather, Mowing, and Laser Tag!

Some amazing new kits have processed into the stores... Take a look!  These are available at all of my stores:




Lacrosse isn't just for BOYS... this is the coordinating LIVIN' FOR GIRLS' LACROSSE kit...!  Over 75 pieces will allow you to make numerous layouts!!  Finally... A kit for your LAX GIRL!

Next up is WEATHER OR NOT!  Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, nor hail will stop you from find the perfect nature paper or accent to your outdoorsy layouts!  The wide color palette allows these pieces to match so many of your other kits!  Now when you need that special grassy paper or that big, bright sun, you'll be able to add it from this MEGA, 100-piece kit!

Got a teenager who just took over the grass mowing responsibilities this year?  Then snag up this fun TIME TO MOW kit!  Whether they ride a tractor or push it the "old-fashioned" way, you'll find plenty of items in this kit for you grassy needs!

Lastly, I present LASER TAG JUNKIE and the coordinating ALPHA and WORDART Packs.  Our whole family loves to play laser tag!


All of them are ON SALE in my stores at special introductory prices! - Snag them fast!

Of course, I have a FREEBIE for you to enjoy as well... the perfect title for your next Laser Tag Page...

I appreciate your COMMENTS ... I LOVE to see your LAYOUTS ... and I'm happy to take REQUESTS!
:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags