MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Kit: Scrappin' It "Old School!" + Freebie!

Saturday is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!

I hope you find some time this weekend to scrap yourself silly!

In honor of NSD, I created this kit, reminiscent of when I used to paper scrap.  While I definitely don't miss all of the equipment (rolling carts, paper, paper scraps, punches, cutters, rulers, glitter pens, tape runners, hammers, eyelets, cutting mats, and more), I did scrap with all that for at least 20 years before I went to the digital side!   Take a look at my new kit and matching wordart; it is available at all of my stores: MagsGraphics, MyMemories, 3Scrapateers, and ScrapWow.



These items are at a SPECIAL price for THIS WEEKEND only... 50% off!  So be sure to snag them up before the sale ends!

I also have a Scrappin' Freebie for you... a funny 12" Title-- Enjoy!\

So what do YOU like best about scrapbooking?  Leave your thoughts in the comments!

May your day be SCRAP-TACULAR!
:) Mags

5 comments:

  1. I completely love the wordart freebie!!! Thank you so much! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Wordart Freebie! What I love most about scrapbooking is designing my own pages using all the various kits. I also enjoy reliving the memories as I create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on May. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! You know, I don't know if there really is a quote like that but if you made that up, you're so awesome and brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags