MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, March 30, 2008

For Sale: Digital Tear Bear Roller Coaster!

Aside from the Amusement Park Digital Kit you can purchase on http://www.magsgraphics.com/, Etsy or eCrater, I also listed just the roller coaster border line as a separate item:



I figured there are some people who would just like to be able to use the coaster part... it's MY favorite after all! :)


I got a GREAT feedback comment on the Easter Tear Bear that sold on eBay. It said:
"Excellent quality - prints out in great detail - thank you!"
I was thrilled to hear that! Wakka Wakka

:) Mags





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags