MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, March 30, 2008

For Sale: Digital Tear Bear Amusement Park Kit

Computer Smash
Well... it only took 1 week, 3 phone calls to Dell Tech Support, 6 installation disks, and $40.00 worth of Dell "expertise," but I FINALLY got my computer back up and running! I had to reinstall the operating system after the registry had a "critical" error (don't you just HATE it when that happens?!) - but now I'm back in business, so to speak!!

Roller Coaster
On a happy note, I finished my latest digital tear bear project: A 12"x12" Amusement Park Kit!!! We go to our local theme park several times a year so I always have roller coaster pictures to scrap! This kit includes:
  • 1 primary striped background paper
  • 2 torn-edge papers
  • 2 wood signs (one w/ writing, one blank)
  • 1 roller coaster track
  • 4 empty roller coaster cars
  • 4 roller coaster cars with shaggy tear bears riding
  • 1 yellow ride ticket


This kit is available for sale on http://www.magsgraphics.com/


Please leave some love in the comments of this blog!
Enjoy!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags