MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, March 21, 2008

BUMMER Bkgrd - Digital Stamp FREEBIE!

A companion to my "Sucks To Be You" digi-stamp, here is a "BUMMER" background stamp.

Perfectly sized to be printed out, matted, and attached to the front of a 4.25" x 5.5" note card, it also can be seamlessly tiled across a larger area!

Click on the preview to see the full-sized image. Then right-click and save to your computer.



Terms Of Use:
MagsGraphics Freebies may be resized, colorized, or slightly altered to fit your project.
They may NOT be sold (either individually or in a layout or collection).
They may NOT be redistributed - please direct people to my blog so they can download this item themselves!

THX! :)

If you chose to save it, please leave a comment below!
Thanks for visiting!
Waving Mags

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if I should send this to a woman from work who was let go (and who had been very unkind to me). Hmmmm. Tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, the things that you find when searching for something. I'd like to use your "Bummer" image as a background for my 404 page on my website. (www.sirrealcomix.ws) It'll probably take me a few days to get it up 'n running.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags