MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Beautiful Painted Papers

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

This week, I have a new set of beautiful, Everyday Painted Papers.  I know you'll be able to use them with your vacation photos, especially.  They really have a unique look to them.  The Bundle of papers also includes a set of long Word Art / Titles as a BONUS freebie!


These packs include the themes of Sea, Sky, Nature, and Space as well as a set of solids and gradients.  

Here is what my Creative Team was able to do with these - they mix and match well with many of my other kits!





Do these give you some ideas?
Stop by the store and snag this set!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags