MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, August 8, 2024

August Pick 'N Mix is Here!

 Hey Scrappy Friends - 

It's time for the August PICK 'N MIX.  I'm excited to show off my latest releases to you:


I love the Everyday Series - everything can be mixed & matched.  These new packs are no exception.  

You'll find the EVERYDAY TITLES BUNDLE - a bundle of  40 long word art / titles with the themes of "Daily Moments," "Inspiration," "Love," and "Sarcasm."  

Then I have the EVERYDAY SHAPE COLLAGE TEMPLATES.  Just drop in your photos and add some journaling.  You'll have eye-catching layouts in no time!  This Bundle also includes a FREE BONUS Template - the inverse of the Heart Collage.

Here is what my Creative Team did with this:







I can't wait to see what YOU all make with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags