MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Let's Roll Down the LAZY RIVER...

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I love NEW RELEASE Days!  I'm always excited when a new collection is ready for you in the store.  I have several water/vacation kits... for the ocean, beach, pool, and lake, and today, I have the LAZY RIVER collection. Whether you row, kayak, canoe, or cruise, this collection has the scenes and sights you'll see along the river - perfect for your Riverboat Cruises, vacation, and other river adventures!


Use the code SUMMERFUN to save 30% OFF this new collection!



The Bundle includes 24 12"x12" papers, 60 elements, 4 overlays, 18 12"x12" specialty papers, 6 word art, and 4 BONUS clusters.  Take a closer look at the free BONUS pack included in this Bundle:


If you prefer the wider-format of Artisan's Seamless, Layflat, I also have a pack of coordinating papers.



Take a look at some wonderful layouts created by my Creative Team:






I can't wait to see what you make with this collection!
Be sure to tag me when you upload your layouts in the MagsGraphics Fan Group!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags