MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, July 8, 2024

Game Day Gymnastics

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

Are you excited for the OLYMPICS?!  I am a total Olympics Junkie - I watch as many events as I can.  My favorite summer sport is Gymnastics, and today the new GAME DAY - GYMNASTICS releases in stores!


This bundle includes 22 12"x12" papers and 79 elements - plenty of items to scrap your favorite flipping, tumbling, balancing, or flying athlete.  Take a look at what my Creative Team and I did with this Bundle:





Looking forward to seeing what YOU can make with this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags