MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, June 21, 2024

New Everyday Wordy Overlays

Hey Scrappy Friends,

I have a new product in the Forever store - a Bundle of Everyday Wordy Overlays.  I think you'll have a lot of fun with these.  Take a look:


 These 12"x12" Wordy Overlays are not to be missed! Cover them with your favorite color, gradient, or paper. Hand-color various words. Change the opacity or use as blend layers. There are so many things you can do with these wonderful overlays!

This Bundle contains 31 Overlays: Easter, Halloween, Hanukkah, two for Christmas, Preschool, Elementary School, High School, College, Teachers, Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, General Seasons, Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Cheerleading, Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, Swimming, Track & Field, Beach, Cruise, Mountains, Road Trip, and Theme Park PLUS 2 BONUS Overlays: Inspiration & Love.

These overlays are also sold in 

I created a VIDEO Tutorial showing several ways on how you can use these.  You can watch it directly from my Forever Account or on my You Tube Channel.


I'm looking forward to what YOU can do with these Overlays.

I made these two layouts:

And, here is what my Creative Team did with these...







After you've grabbed these Overlays, show off your layouts in the MagsGraphics Fan Group.  I can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags