MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Let's Take A Ride OCEANSIDE

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

If you are like me, you can never have too many beach-themed kits...  Today, the OCEANSIDE collection releases at Forever, and I LOVE the colors of this new collection!


This Bundle includes the Main Kit, Alpha, 12" Page Borders Word Art, and BONUS pack of quotes.

  You'll also find a pack of Seamless, Layflat Papers for those of you who prefer that wider-format.




I used this collection for a layout of my son with his girlfriend in Florida:



Take a look at what my Creative Team did with this...








What wonderful island view do YOU have to scrap?
I can't wait to see what you make with the new Bundle!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags