MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 1, 2023

Remember the Old Fiskars Scissors?

 When I was a paper scrapbooker, I loved using my Fiskars scissors to add decorative edges to my papers and photos.  My favorite edges were the deckle and cloud-edged scissors.  Inspired by those edges, I've created a Bundle of Everyday Mattes & Masks elements AND mask effects for you!


Just apply the mask effect to you paper, photo, or shape, and get a unique edge.  Add a shadow, and you'll have a wonderful look to your layout. 

Check out a quick VIDEO showing these new items IN ACTION:

I used these on 3 of my layouts from my 2021 Album:



And, here is what my CT did:







I know you are going to have some striking layouts after applying these mask effects!  Be sure to show of your layouts in the MagsGraphics Fan Group on Facebook. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags