MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Ready to CLOWN AROUND?

 Hey, Scrappy Friends!

Are you ready for another FUN New Release from me?  How do you feel about CLOWNS?  Personally, I side with the book character, Junie B. Jones, when she says, "Clowns are NOT normal, I think!"  *wink!* 

No matter whether you find clowns FUN or FREAKY, I'm sure you'll be able to work some circus magic with this cute collection!


The new CLOWNING AROUND Bundle is packed with more clowns than you can fit into one clown car!  You'll find 22 Papers, 70 Elements, 1 Alpha, Hodge Podge, Word Art, and a set of BONUS Accent/Journal Cards included FREE within the Bundle.





You'll also find a set of matching Seamless, Layflat Papers for those who prefer scrapping in Artisan's wider format.



Take a look at the amazing layouts by my Creative Team:





Now it's your turn!  Hop into your clown car and ride over to the Forever Store to grab this new series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags