MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 6, 2023

To All the Cancer FIGHTERS Out There...

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

This has been a hard few years for several of my friends.  My sweet neighbor battled lung cancer for 18 months before she succumbed to the disease.  I have several friends who have fought (or are currently fighting) breast cancer.  Prostate cancer runs on both sides of our family - my father, father-in-law, brother-in-law, and two uncles have dealt with it.  Cancer sucks - all forms.  But the courage I've seen as my friends and family fight back is inspiring.   Through chemotherapy, radiation, immunotherapy, and more, they have punched and clawed their way to healing.  

My new collection, CANCER FIGHTER, is to help you showcase the bravery, fortitude, and courage of your cancer-fighting friends.


This collection is packed with 25 12"x12" papers, 60 kit elements, 12 journal cards, 28 awareness seals, 8 word art, and 3 BONUS titles (titles are only available with the Bundle)!  You can also save 40% with the code LETSBUILD at checkout.

Here are some gorgeous layouts created by my CT:




I just love how these layouts turned out.  They are beautiful, and amazing, and fierce.  If cancer has touched your world and you want to chronicle the experience, I hope you'll find this collection worthy of your project.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags