MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 20, 2023

2020 in the Books... Scrapbooking-wise, Anyway!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

So I just sent my 2020 Album off to be printed at Forever!  135 pages filled with photos, STAYcations, and plague memes. 🤣 I'm really proud of this book.  Each month starts with timelines of what was going on in the world, in regards to Covid.  I found those timelines at Persnickety Prints (free!), and they were so helpful in chronicling the insanity that was the Year 2020.

I thought I'd show off some layouts below - you can click on content links as you go along.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags