MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, May 5, 2022

NEW 12"x18" Poster Templates!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

Last year, I released my first 12"x18" Poster Template.  


I used it to create the Senior Night Baseball Poster for my son, Jack, and then the Dojo Poster for my son, Luke.


I LOVE how they turned out!  I printed the 12"x18" size as a gift for my father-in-law who has them hanging in his office.  Then I sent them to my local Walgreens (Forever doesn't currently print 20"x30" posters) and had them printed in 20"x30" form for a large poster for my son's graduation parties.  Truly - they look AMAZING!


I have 4 NEW Sets of 12"x18" Poster Templates releasing today.  These have so many uses!  Make poster collages for sports, anniversaries, birthdays, memorials, and more.  Just drop in your photos and order 12"x18" poster prints through the store.  Some of these templates include word art that you can cover with your favorite color or paper.  Both vertical and horizontal orientations are included - Lots of possibilities with these templates!





Check out these poster collage templates in action:







What can YOU do with these new Templates?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags