MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Graduation Central Here!


 Well, we just celebrated our youngest's high school graduation!  He and 918 of his classmates turned their tassels and were launched into the next phase of their lives.  We are so excited for him and his next steps.  I haven't seen such a large group of people feeling joyous and hopeful for the future since kindergarten orientation! 😉

🎓This post has information on my latest Graduation-themed collection, graduation gift ideas, decorating, and more.  Be sure to bookmark it to use later!


If you have a kiddo graduating soon, I have a new collection that coordinates with all of my ...Boundin' packsCollege Bound, School Bound, Preschool Bound, and Career Bound!  Take a look at 

School Bound GRADUATION!



This Bundle is full of elements, papers, word art, templates, a ready-to-print customizable graduation card, and BONUS stickers!  

🎓🎓🎓

Are you getting ready for a GRADUATION PARTY soon?
I've got some helpful ideas for you...

Within the School Bound Graduation Bundle, you'll find the Half-Fold Card Template.  It's also available separately.  Drop in a photo of the graduate, and use the number elements (or insert alpha) for the year that you need.  Print on 8.5"x11" cardstock, fold, and use a Half-Fold Card Envelope (found at any office store).



Need a cool GIFT to go with the card and any money you enclose?

I order these clear cannisters from Amazon...



Then I print out my "SECRETS to COLLEGE SUCCESS."  I wrote these back in 2011 when my first class of first graders were graduating from high school.  I think they are still just as applicable!

The large version is below; I actually put 6 of these on a landscape 8.5"x11" sheet to print so they would be sized to fit the cannisters.  I also laminate them with my Xyron for durability and slide one into the cannister.


If you'd like to use these, just right-click to save.
I do ask that you keep my name on them!


Then buy M&Ms in bulk from Costco, and fill each cannister.  You can also find specific-colored M&Ms from Amazon.  They are much more expensive, but we did buy red, black, and white for the University of Cincinnati.



I use a hole-punch in the top corner of the envelope holding the card and tie it to the cannister.  It makes a fun gift. ♥

🎓🎓🎓

For the graduation party centerpieces, I used plastic jars filled with balloon weights and tissue paper.  I printed off assorted photos of my kid and attached them to rulers (dowel rods would work too) and then stuck them in the jars.  


Obviously, you can use any type of jar or container.  And when you are done with your celebrations, pass them on to friends or neighbors with future graduates!

One of my gifts to my son was his School Photobook!  To make it easy on myself, I created the School Bound Photobook Template.  Just drop in your photos for each year, add some journaling, add in any extra pages you want (college acceptances, transcripts, teacher recs, etc), and print.  My son got his cap & gown two weeks before graduation so I was able to finish the book, order from Forever, and have it delivered by the party!

Want to see a thumb-through?



Find the Templates here - available in both 12"x12" and Seamless Layflat!



I hope all of this was helpful to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags