MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 3, 2021

Two NEW Collections To Two Popular Series!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

I'm so happy to share two new collections with you...  Both the SCHOOL BOUND series and GAME DAY series have expanded!  Look at what's new:


SOCCER / FUTBOL has its turn to go for the gold!   Personally, I was always a terrible soccer player.  I was afraid of the ball and usually would run AWAY from the players and their kicking cleats!  But, my nephew loves to play, so I need a soccer-themed collection to scrap his best moments.  This collection coordinates with all of the GAME DAY packs so you can mix & match.


PRESCHOOL BOUND is the latest installment in my SCHOOL BOUND Series.  It is a HUGE collection, packed with toys from the past and present.  Look at the preview... do you see some old favorites from your childhood?  I tried to sneak in some of mine!  The School Bound series now has everything from Preschool through College plus pre-made Photo Books and Templates.  You can easily scrap your kids' entire school journey with one giant series.

Here are some LAYOUTS to inspire you!  My CT did such a great job showing off these new packs:










Aren't they wonderful!  I know you'll find so many papers and elements in these collections that cranking out layouts will be a snap!  I can't wait to see what you make. ♥


And if you use the code RELIVE, you can save 30% OFF all DIGITAL ART!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags