MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 10, 2021

Do You Wanna Play A Game.....?

Hey Scrappy Friends, 

LOOK WHAT'S NEW in the Forever Store!!  I needed a good board game collection that would help me scrap our own family's favorite games: RISK and CATAN, plus other typical board games.  If you are a fan of Monopoly, Scrabble, Catan, Risk, Bunco, Dominoes, Puzzles, BINGO, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Darts, Sorry, Clue, or Crosswords, you'll find something in this collection to scrap your fierce Family Game Nights!   Use the code CAFESEP for 50% OFF the Bundle! (valid through Sept. 16th)  


Here is what I came up with - scrapping photos of our RISK and CATAN Games...



And, here is what my Creative Team did with this...!





I know you'll be able to come up with so many uses for this FAMILY GAME NIGHT collection, and I can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags