MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Two EGGS-cellent Deals of the Day!

Happy Easter, my scrappy friends!  Were you able to celebrate with your family and friends yesterday?  We worked our church's online service in the morning, had lunch with my in-laws, and took a great walk around the neighboring lake.  Hopefully, you took some PHOTOS of your Easter activities and are now ready to do some scrapping!  I have the Deal of the Day at Forever today, and you'll find BOTH of my newest Easter-themed collections 50% OFF with code DEALOFTHEDAYRemember, this promotion only lasts from 10AM EST on April 5th to 9:59AM EST on April 6th!


Faith365 RISEN is the newest installment in my ongoing Faith365 series.  This has been completely rebuilt and expanded from the original version (that I retired a few years ago).  It has woodsy textures and the beautiful palette you expect from the Faith365 sets.  Of course, you can mix-and-match this bundle with the other Faith365 series!



For your Easter Egg Hunts and Photos with the Easter Bunny, I have the HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTER Collection:

Take a look at some wonderful LAYOUTS with these collections...

I know YOU can make some wonderful layouts with these too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags