MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, April 30, 2021

Happy NSD!

 The first Saturday in May is Digital Scrapbooking Day!!  What a great way to celebrate spring and our favorite craft.  Forever has a ONE-DAY, 50% OFF sale for you - so now is a great time to grab those packs on your Wish List.

Here are some fun collections and templates you don't want to miss!  Just click on the images to go to that category in the store or see all of my products here.






My Pop Culture packs are usually found in the Hobby Category.


HAVE FUN this weekend - there are lots of fun things to scrap!

Plus, stay tuned... in just a FEW DAYS, I'll have two NEW Collections dropping and a special Deal of the Day.  I promise you, it will be OUT OF THIS WORLD.  Be sure to check out my FB Page on May 4th!

♥ Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags