MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, August 21, 2020

Store Closing at Gingerscraps!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

Today starts the closing of my store at Gingerscraps. It has been a fantastic 4 years - what a talented group of designers and a creative bunch of customers and crafters!  My last day at Gingerscraps is August 28th - until then, you can get 65% OFF BUNDLES and 50% KITS, ADD-ONS, TEMPLATES and CU Products.


Here are some of my very favorite packs that I've created while at Gingerscraps:
  
  
  

This 50% off sale also includes my CU products - like these (and more!):

 
 
  

I truly appreciate the friendships I've made and the opportunity to work with some of the most talented digital designers in the business.  THANK YOU, GS Customers, for your business.  I appreciate YOU!! ♥

Now...
I have some new crafty adventures ahead - but those plans will be announced SEPTEMBER 1st.  STAY TUNED...!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags