MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, August 22, 2020

4 Collections, New Templates, & a Photo Book Releasing!


Hey Scrappy Friends - 

August 21st was New Release Day at Forever, and I've got 4 Collections, a set of Templates, and a Pre-Designed (but fully customizable!) Photo Book!


 

Take a closer look at these new releases here - REMEMBER, all items purchased at Forever require ARTISAN software.


 
  





 

  







Want BOTH the College Bound & School Bound Collections?
SAVE $$ with the MEGA BUNDLE!



I'm SO EXCITED about the Photo Book!*  The 30 pages (plus 1 cover!) are completely customizable - you can move, recolor, resize, or delete any papers or elements on each page.  Drop in your photos, add some journaling, and you are DONE with a school book that spans from preschool through high school graduation!  I'm planning to use it for our son Luke's school book.

*This book REQUIRES ARTISAN software. Don't have it?  Try it out here

My Guest Spot at Forever is coming to a close (Aug. 31st);  That means in September, I'll have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT as to what scrappy adventures I'll be doing next! 
stay tuned

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags