MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, June 1, 2020

This News Changes Things... FOREVER!! ♥

TODAY is THE DAY!  Today I get to share my BIG NEW with you!

***DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!! ***

I was invited to Guest at FOREVER!

That means Artisan users can now purchase my collections!  This is a HUGE opportunity because Forever hasn't added a new designer to their Elite Line-up of amazing Designers in 3 years!  Over the next several weeks, I'll be uploading my favorite and most popular collections to their store.  First up are these Fab Five, and Artisan users can save 50% until June 8th with this code: MAGSGRAPHICS.


Forever has amazing software - Artisan - and all digital art collections purchased at Forever are specifically for use in the Artisan software.

But Forever ALSO has a ton of other products and services: 
  • Safe and FOREVER photo storage,
  • VIDEO storage and steaming plans,
  • Design and PRINT services for Photo Books, Wall Decor, Calendars, Cards, Photo Prints,
  • SCANNING Services,
  • An exclusive CLUB,
  • Digital Art, and MORE!
Aside from my digital art products, I would love to serve as your ambassador to their other services.  Please follow this link: https://www.forever.com/ambassador/magsgraphics,  and create an account.  You will get a special COUPON for signing up with me!  

What collections would YOU like to see next at the Forever store?  Comment here or in my Fan Group on Facebook!

Time to go SHOPPING!!
Bitmoji Image
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags