MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, June 1, 2020

It's a VIRTUAL WORLD Out There!

It's a new month, and that means a fresh, new BUFFET series at Gingerscraps!  We've certainly been living in a "VIRTUAL WORLD" these last several weeks.  I have accumulated quite the assortment of screenshots from Zoom calls, video chats, remote learning, and online church!  This new collection is PERFECT for those photos... Take a look:


My CT and the Gingerscraps CT worked with this collection and made some amazing layouts!  I get so inspired when I see how my kits are used, and these fill me with great ideas for my own layouts!  They are so good!

You can snag the Virtual World Collection exclusively at Gingerscraps; it's 50% OFF until June 5th!  I can't wait to see what you make with this series!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags