MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, March 6, 2020

Treat Yourself With 3 NEW RELEASES Today!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

We are certainly kicking off March with a bang!  On March 1st, the gorgeous FARMHOUSE RUSTIC Collection released at Gingerscraps and HAPPY EVERYTHING became available at MyMemories.  
 

Today, TWO Collections are formerly only at MyMemories are now available (and ON SALE!) at Gingerscraps!

 


I Found My Way (To You) was inspired by an episode of one of my favorite TV shows: This Is Us.  Sweet Treats is packed with candy and treats - perfect to scrap Valentine's Day, Easter, Candyland, or other sweet photos!


I also have a brand-new Exclusive Collection at MyMemories today!  With life's stresses and responsibilities, it is so important to take the time to take care of YOU.

My new "TAKING CARE OF YOU" Collection focuses on self-care - and is full of papers and embellishments to help you scrap your journey to a better, healthier you.  The MAIN KIT contains 100!! items, and you'll save money if you choose the BUNDLE pack:

Find this 50% OFF, March 6-12th - only at MyMemories!


Here are some GORGEOUS Layouts that use this series:

There is also a set LONG BANNERS for FREE in the MyMemories store - the Word Tags from the Word Tags pack as well as the self-care strips in the Main Kit fit perfectly on these:


Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

They are also included in the BUNDLE!
I hope you'll stop by the MyMemories store and snag my newest collection.  
YOUR Business keeps me IN Business! :)
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags