MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, March 19, 2020

It's my DESIGNAVERSARY!

Hey Scrappy Friends,


12 Years ago, I listed my first items on Etsy, and they SOLD!  
We are celebrating my 
DESIGNAVERSARY 
this weekend with a 50% OFF sale 
at both Gingerscraps & MyMemories:  



Over the years, I've had a lot of kits that became my "new favorite."  
Here is a quick trip down Memory Lane...

2008
The very first item that I sold was this fuzzy bear - for those of you who'd like to have it, it's yours FREE from the link below. ♥
Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

2008-2013

Some previews of the first kits I made... Yikes!  
(Not for download... just for your amusement!).
  I'm sure there are some quality issues in these!
2008                     2009                     2010
  

2011                     2012                     2013
  

2014-2015

Most 2014 & 2015 sets have been retired.  These few are still in at MyMemories & Gingerscraps,
but they will retire out this year!
     

2015-2019
I really love the oddly-specific collections the best!
These are all available at MyMemories and Gingerscraps.

  
  

2020
I have some NEW products for you at MyMemories:  3 New Sets of PAGE BUILDERS and a 2nd Bundle Pack! Page Builders are customizable templates for MyMemories Suite software. (Don't have it?  Use this code to save $10 off it's price: STMMMS90118.  Find it here: http://bit.ly/MAGS_MMS)
Mgx_pagebuilderset08 Mgx_pagebuilderset09
Mgx_pagebuildersset10 Mgx_pbbundle2


THANK YOU for 12 awesome years (and counting!).  Your business keeps me in business.  I love seeing the layouts you post in my Gallery Group and around the Internet.  Thank you for choosing my creations to scrap your memories!

Cheers to another year!
Bitmoji Image
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags