MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

TROUBLESHOOTING Download Glitches and LAST CHANCE for OLD FRIENDS!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I had a few customers contact me saying that they are haven't trouble getting the freebies downloaded.  I host my freebies on MagsGraphics.com, and sometimes Anti-Virus programs block it because it's so small (and relatively unknown in the vast space of the cyberworld).

McAfee, specifically, issued a recent update, and that has been a consistent blocker of my downloads.  If you are having a trouble with being unable to access my site, please try this:

If you STILL have an issue, let me know, and I will work to fix it for you!

I appreciate your support of my work!  I hope the FREEBIES entice you to stop by Gingerscraps, MyMemories, or StoryRock and purchase the coordinating kits.  
Remember YOUR BUSINESS keeps me IN business! ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Speaking of FREEBIES... THIS FRIDAY is the last chance to grab the OLD FRIENDS kit for FREE in my NewsletterBe sure you are subscribed to get it!



♥ ♥ ♥

Coming Up Next... NEW PAGE BUILDERS Release Friday!  Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags