MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, April 25, 2019

VIDEO Designer Tip - Organizing Your Scrap Kits!

*Note - I wrote this post for the MyMemories Blog; it was published on April 18th.  I'm re-posting it here for you as well!



Hey Scrappy Friends,


In today’s video, I’m going to talk to you about organizing all of those scrap kits and freebies you’ve stockpiled as well as how to streamline your folders to make them the most compatible with MyMemories Suite (and really, any other software you might use).  I’ll also share a trick to customizing your browser to direct your downloads various folders of your choice, and I’m going to share my latest kit and a FREEBIE!


Click on the video to watch:


For people who like a written reference, here are the products and websites used in this tutorial:




MyMemories Groups & Pages to join & follow:



Also - In case you were wondering, the amazing photo that is my laptop wallpaper is of a snowy road in Sweden captured by photographer, Magnus Hindsjö. I LOVE snow - so this way, I get to have a peaceful, snowy scene ALL year around! ♥


Thanks for watching my video!  Now be sure to stop by the MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook to show off your latest layouts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags