MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, April 11, 2019

NEW 12"x12" Layout Frames for all Seasons!

Hey Scrappy Friends -

Yesterday was National PET Day - did you spend some extra attention to your furbabies?  I've been working on my photography and editing skills with our rescued Cocker Spaniel, Ranger. Want to see some recent shots?  These two are my favorite - he will pose for treats! :)



If you still need to scrap your furry friends, remember I have a wonderful PLAYFUL PETS Collection at both stores - and the bundle is ON SALE!




I also have a NEW set of 12"x12" Layout Frames!  These would make wonderful cover pages or beginnings to a seasonal set of photos.  Take a look:

My CT worked with these - here is what they came up with:

You'll find these ON SALE at both Gingerscraps and MyMemories.  And if you are a MyMemories Suite-user and want to know how to use them, I have a

I can't wait to see what YOU make with these!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags