MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, March 23, 2019

VIDEO Designer Tip - Using Layout Frames in MyMemories Suite

*Note - I wrote this post for the MyMemories Blog; it was published on March 16th.  I'm re-posting it here for you as well!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

I've created a video tutorial (my first one!) on how to use my new 12"x12" LAYOUT FRAMES within MyMemories Suite Software.  I look forward to your feedback!

A few weeks ago, I went on my Spring Scrap Retreat with 4 of my local friends.  
In 4 days, I scrapped 70 layouts (and watched 11 movies! 😁).  
I’m always looking for ways to scrap lots of photos quickly so I can power through my own
scrapbooks; one of the ways is to use these 12”x12” Layout Frames:


For Photoshop users, they can easily crop a photo to fit any size or shape,
but in MyMemories Suite Software, it is a little trickier.  So I’ve made a video for you to show you
how to use one of these frames!

I also helps that I specifically use the MyMemories Photo Box Shapes as a reference for the hearts
and stars used in my Layout Frames.  I wanted these to work easily for MMS users.

Before watching the video, you’ll want to open MyMemories Suite and start a new 12”x12” project
or photobook.  You should also know what photos you want to use and what kit(s). For purposes of
this tutorial, I am using one photo and several patterned papers - but the steps just repeat for multiple
photos.

Be kind! While I am very experienced with MMS, this is my first tutorial video! 😊
All you need to do is click PLAY on the image below to watch right from this blog!


Now it’s YOUR turn!  These layout frames, as well as ALL of my products are 35% OFF until
March 22nd - it’s the perfect time to snag the new Frames and crank out some beautiful layouts!

Here are just some of the layouts created with my new frames!

I can’t wait to see what YOU make.
Be sure to stop by the MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook to show off your work!






x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags