MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

2 Retiring FAITH365 Collections!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

I'm mixing it up this month - all month long you will get your LAST CHANCE to get some of my Faith365 Collection before they retire for good.  This week, you can get the CHOOSE JOY Collection and the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT Collection for 60% OFF at MyMemories:



Both of these packs were inspired by two different Scrapbooking Bible Studies that I taught at my church.  If you are interested in trying them out, you can find them here: 


Over the years, I have seen so many beautiful layouts with these popular collections - take a look:


As beloved as these collections are, it's time to retire them out to make way for new faith-based kits.  I hope you'll scrap with them and share your layouts with me.
♥Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags