MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving Sales, Freebies, and a Sneak Peek!

Time to GOBBLE up some savings with a Thanksgiving Sale!  I am very thankful for YOU, my sweet customers.  Thank you so much for supporting my business!

From now until Nov. 30th, you'll find my designs 50% OFF at all of my stores:



Shop This Way:
(I still own MagsGraphics.com, but I'm using it as a "home page" to direct to my other stores.)

Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving Day packs you might be interested in:
HAPPY HAYRIDE


AUTUMN BLESSINGS


WE GATHER TOGETHER





Finally... I have a SNEAK PEEK of a new kit releasing on Thanksgiving Day!

You won't want to miss that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags