MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, October 1, 2018

Who Has Some PLAYFUL PETS?

I love the first day of the month because that means a new Gingerscraps BUFFET series, and this month will not disappoint!  Calling all PET LOVERS - this collection is for you.  Take a look at PLAYFUL PETS:



You'll find this 50% OFF October 1st-5th exclusively at Gingerscraps!

My Creative Team and the Gingerscraps CT made some AMAZING layouts with this collection:







That's almost too much CUTENESS for one page!!

My Scrappy Friend, Deanna, made a wonderful Quick Page with this kit!
You can snag it in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook or in my next newsletter:


If you have dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, birds, or hedgehogs, then this is the collection for you!

😸

For those of you getting ready for Halloween, I have a new CU set of GHOST SILHOUETTES/SHAPES for you at MyMemories (under the MyMemories CU brand).  They are on sale for a limited time!

Lots of great stuff for you in my stores!  Kick off a new month with something new to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags